Updated on October 1, 2015
CAETRA Studios, S.L.L. (hereinafter "CAETRA") is responsible for this website, and makes available to users this document to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce . Users expressly agree that the use of this website is under their sole responsibility and, likewise, they undertake not to damage the image, reputation and any rights of CAETRA or any entity of its group when using this website.
The use of this website as well as that of subdomains and / or directories (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Site") is subject to these General Conditions of Use, as well as to its own particular conditions (hereinafter, the "Conditions"). Individuals ") that, depending on the cases, may govern access to the Site. Likewise, the use of the Site is also subject to all notices, regulations of use and instructions, which the User has informed CAETRA to replace, complete and / or modify these General Conditions of Use. By the mere use of the Site or of any of the sites included in the web page, the User expresses his acceptance without reservation of these General Conditions of Use.
CAETRA reserves the right to make changes to the Site without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the Site or its design. Also, the conditions and terms set out in this Legal Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Site again.
The owners of this website will not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by access or inability to access this website or by the user's confidence in the information published on the site.
Condition of user
The User agrees to use the Site in accordance with the terms expressed in this Legal Notice, being responsible for its correct use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User agrees not to use the Site for the provision of services, the performance of advertising or commercial exploitation activities.
Use of the site
In particular, the User undertakes to abstain from:
1. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content.
2. Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of CAETRA or its owners.
The User agrees not to use the Site to carry out activities contrary to law, morals, public order, injurious to the rights and interests of third parties or that may otherwise damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Site.
Intellectual property and industrial property rights
This website, including but not limited to its content, programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property and / or are used lawfully under the license of CAETRA and is protected by international and / or national laws regarding intellectual and industrial property rights. The use and / or access to the Site does not imply cession of any intellectual or industrial property rights over it or any of its component parts, expressly prohibiting its modification, transformation, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, public communication, distribution, marketing or use in any other way for purposes other than mere personal use without commercial purposes, without the prior written authorization of the owners of the site and the owners of the said intellectual or industrial property rights.
The users undertake to respect the property rights of this website and of the intellectual and industrial property rights over it, whether from CAETRA or from third parties. The trademarks, service marks, commercial images and products that appear on this website are protected in Spain and internationally. Its use is prohibited without the prior written authorization of the owners of the site, except if it is to identify the products and services of the company.
CAETRA declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site could be violating your rights, please contact CAETRA at the address included at the end of this legal notice.
Links or hyperlinks
This website may contain links or references to other sites, but the owners of this website have no responsibility for the content of third-party sites and will not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by such content. The links to other sites have the sole purpose of facilitating navigation to users of this website, and this, where appropriate, will not imply any agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by CAETRA of the page to which the link unless it is derived from a possible contractual relationship between the parties.
At any time, CAETRA may withdraw or delete links to external websites without prior notice, without the need to plead any cause or justify such a decision.
CAETRA expressly prohibits the carrying out of ¨framings¨ or the use by third parties of any other mechanism that alters the design, original configuration or contents of its Site.
Responsibilities of CAETRA
1. Incorrect use of the Site: CAETRA has created this Site for the dissemination of its activity and to facilitate access to its products and services, but can not control the use thereof in a manner different from that provided in this Legal Notice; therefore access to the Site and the correct use of the information contained therein are the responsibility of the person who performs these actions, CAETRA not being responsible for the incorrect, illegal or negligent use that the User may make of it, nor of the knowledge that may be have unauthorized third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that Users make of the Site. Likewise, CAETRA will not be responsible for damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party made by a User in any kind of communication made through the Site.
2. Use of the contents: CAETRA exhibits all the contents of its Site in good faith and will make its best efforts so that they are permanently updated and current; nevertheless, CAETRA can not assume any responsibility with respect to the use or access made by Users outside the scope to which the Site is directed, whose final responsibility will fall on the User.
3. Virus: CAETRA undertakes to apply all necessary measures to try to guarantee the User the absence of viruses, worms, Trojan horses and similar elements on its Site. However, these measures are not infallible and, therefore, can not fully ensure the absence of such harmful elements. Consequently, CAETRA will not be responsible for the damages that they could produce to the User.
4. Technological failures: CAETRA has carried out all the necessary actions for the continuity of its Site and will make its best efforts so that it does not suffer interruptions, but can not guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Site and , consequently, does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be generated by the lack of availability and failures in access caused by disconnections, breakdowns, overloads or network failures not attributable to CAETRA.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use by the competent Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Duration and termination
The provision of the service of the Site and the other services offered in it has, in principle, an indefinite duration. CAETRA may, however, terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and / or any of the services at any time. CAETRA also reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and conditions of the Site. In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the general information of the person responsible for this website is provided:
CAETRA Studios, SLL, with registered office at Calle Bermejeros 40, 6ºB, 37001 Salamanca, established for an indefinite period and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Salamanca Volume 432, Book 0, Page 134, Section 1, Sheet No. SA-14476, with CIF B-37519451.
Ready to start your project?
An expert will contact you in less than 48 hours.